(Part Time - Remote )
We are looking to add a part-time account manager to our growing account management team. This person needs to be detail-oriented, well-organized, and be comfortable talking to clients with a wide range of personalities. Interpersonal and analytical skills are a must for this position. The account manager is responsible for reporting monthly marketing results to clients and translating your clients’ needs back to a team of web developers, designers, writers, and editors. An important part of the job is owning the client relationship and helping the client grow their businesses via great marketing strategy.
We want our Account Managers (AM) to feel ownership over their clients’ satisfaction, driving results and identifying opportunities for client growth. The account manager will also be responsible for client retention, contract renewals, upsells and client referrals. The account manager will work closely with the sales team and operations team to ensure flawless execution of all client engagements.
- Be the main day-to-day contact for 15-20 clients.
- Have a strong but non-aggressive leadership and communication style.
- Deliver client-facing monthly reports and be able to confidently speak to clients about their campaigns and performance.
- Must develop an understanding of the client’s business model, the marketplace and factors affecting sales, advertising techniques from creative, research and media outreach.
- Work closely with sales to manage client retention program, contract renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Effective presentation skills
- 1-3 years’ experience in a sales environment directly or indirectly supporting sales efforts.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing or client service experience
- 1-2 years remote work experience with heavy digital communication (including email, text, online platforms & video calls)
- Ability to use all Google products (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar) and HubSpot CRM
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools such as SEO, Paid Search and Social Ad Platforms (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with WordPress websites
- Experience with project management software is a plus.
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- A proven track record of self-motivation, time management & hitting deadlines.
- Ability to write professional emails to clients and third parties.
- Understanding of performance metrics; analytical mindset
- Collaboration and teamwork is key to this role
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you’re the right fit for this position to Shailesh (at) NewWineDigital (dot) Com.
This is a 1099 contractor position (based on an agreed up on hourly rate). Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Let Us Help You Get to
the Next Level of Your
To get started, please call (480) 516-1851 or email us at aimee (at) newwinedigital (dot) com