We are looking for a part time Content Writer to join our digital marketing team. We need you to enrich our clients websites with new blog posts, pages and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to connect with you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics
- Create content for our clients including website content, blog posts, social media posts, and other creative projects.
- Help optimize online content for SEO
- Write in a variety of styles, often with technical content
- Enhance articles with relevant research and references to others’ content
- Proof-read the work of other team members
- Has a degree or pursuing a degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field
- Proven writing skills with an eye for the creative
- Outstanding grammar, proofreading and editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take direction from other team members
- Thrives on variety and is comfortable meeting deadlines
- Experience with SEO and search engine marketing strategies is a plus
- Marketing experience a plus
- WordPress experience a plus
To apply please send:
- Two recent writing samples
This is a 1099 contractor position (based on an agreed up on hourly rate). Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Let Us Help You Get to
the Next Level of Your
To get started, please call (480) 516-1851 or email us at aimee (at) newwinedigital (dot) com