New Wine Digital is a fast growing digital marketing agency seeking a part time talented Graphic Artist. You will work directly with our Director of Creative Services and be able to multitask, design quickly and meet aggressive deadlines. You must have some availability during regular business hours and be a team player!
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, magazine covers, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials using Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
- Occasionally meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Perform other digital marketing tasks as assigned.
- At least 3 years of digital graphic design experience.
- Proficient in the following: – Illustrator- Photoshop- InDesign- This position requires digital illustration skills!
- Experience in Word- Excel- Acrobat- Drawing and character design skills
- Other Desired skills would be- Knowledge of WordPress Development, HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Copywriting experience is a plus.
- Video production and editing skills are also a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Strong work ethic with awesome communication skills (talk to me)
To be called in for an interview you must have a professional portfolio
Professional resume and cover letter- Sketchbook or drawing samples
A design sample test may be required prior to the interview.
This is a 1099 contractor position (based on an agreed up on hourly rate). Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Let Us Help You Get to
the Next Level of Your
To get started, please call (480) 516-1851 or email us at aimee (at) newwinedigital (dot) com