- Design and Develop webpages primarily in WordPress
- Able to program landing pages and web components in WordPress
- Design and program with little hand holding and guidance from the creative lead
- Also help with designing brochures, logos, signs, magazine covers, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Create these materials using Adobe’s Creative Suite—including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
- Occasionally meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- We are a small company so we may ask you to perform other digital marketing tasks as needed.
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Attention to detail and strong self QA methods
- Familiarity with Google Apps, cPanel, Agile, and Azure
- Capable of multitasking between several accounts, brands, and products
- Able to manage own projects while gathering input from team members.
- Web design: 4 years (Required)
- WordPress Development: 3 years (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Associates degree or equivalent (Preferred)
- 8 hour shifts, Monday to Friday
- Occasional evenings and weekends
To apply please send:
- Cover Letter explaining why you’re interested
- Links to your designs / sites
Must be authorized to work in the United States.