Are you looking for a new and innovative way to reach potential clients, customers or patients? Well, you might just be overthinking things! Sometimes we get so fixated on the idea of the next big thing, we forget to go with the most obvious and effective option. You might just want to consider custom email marketing in Arizona. Direct email marketing is a tried and tested method of internet marketing that–perhaps surprisingly–has the highest ROI (2/3 of businesses say email has good to excellent ROI according to Econsultancy) of almost any online strategy. Don’t discount email just because it’s been with us since the dawn of the internet!
- According to Statista, as of 2015 Gmail has over one billion worldwide active users.
- Most consumers (86%) are receptive to receiving promotional emails from businesses they have purchased products or services from at least every month, and 15% prefer to get them daily. (Statista)
- According to Tomasz Tunguz, two thirds of unsubscribes happen between 5PM and 10PM. Translation: Don’t send email campaigns after 5PM!
CTR (Click Through Rate)
- The more images included in an email, the lower the click-through rate according to Hubspot. Translation: Keep your images to a minimum in your email campaigns!
- Email blasts that contain “thank you” in the subject line tend to have the best above average engagement levels. Translation: Don’t forget to thank your customers, clients or patients!
- According to eMarketer, emails with a subject relating to an “abandoned cart” have an open rate of over 40%!
Other Notable Stats
- According to Marketing Land, two out of every three emails are read on a mobile device (tablets and smartphones).
- Email subject lines that include a personalized message or the first name of the recipient had a higher click-through rate than those without. (HubSpot)
- Almost 80% of consumers reported that they have unsubscribed due to a brand sending too many emails. (HubSpot)
Ready to finally begin or ramp up your email marketing strategy with 2017 right around the corner? Contact New Wine Web Design for all of your custom email marketing in Arizona needs! Our talented staff will design, write and send your Arizona email campaigns so you don’t have to!
Images used under creative commons license – commercial use (11/14/2016) rovlls (Flickr)